TEAM SAILING ADVENTUROUS PROGRAMS...AN EXHILARATING EXPERIENCETreat your office or group to a Sailing Florida teambuilding adventure. With boats of all sizes, we can cater to the needs of any group to ensure a successful day at sea. Your crew will get the unique chance to bond, while learning the fundamentals of sailing. It will truly be an outing they will be talking about for months to come! Our teams learn basic sailing skills then participate in a competition while rotating through all the different Shipboard Roles. The “fun” hands-on agenda includes:
1. SAILING INTROBasic sailing maneuvers, boat handling, and objective of the day
2. OPEN WATER PRACTICESailing drills for each function of the boat from navigation, safety, sail handling, and the Captain’s responsibilities
3. BREAK/LUNCHReview and answer questions
4. THREE RACESHighly physical competition by using race signals to round the marks of a predetermined course on the water.
5. FINAL DEBRIEFReturn to the marina to discuss the dynamics of the true team effort as it relates to corporate problem solving beyond the norm.
The team building participants are rewarded to the following: • Practice leadership skills • Strengthen relationships • Share risk-taking • Improve trust